Numerous anatomy models are there in market ranking from small to big, low to high. You need to choose one that suits your needs.
Following are few aspects that you need to consider while choosing anatomy models-
- Age group- You need to choose a model based on the audience who are going to use it. For example, in educational institutes to make children understand, giant models are good to show and explain them each body organ.
- Place to be used- Is the model going to be used in educational institute or hospital or for that matter in a science lab, you need to be clear with the place where the model is going to be used. For example, use model for explaining few things to patients, or provide detailed knowledge about the body organ to a graduate or post graduate in a science lab.
- Type of model- Based on your needs, you can choose either anatomy models or a model of particular organ. Anatomy models helps in providing complete knowledge about the course. Thus, based on one’s own requirement, candidate can go for any of the models.
- Size of model- Likewise type of models, there are various sizes of model as well. You need to choose one that suits your requirements and budget the best. For basic demonstration of whole body areas, desktop models are ideal otherwise, you must go for giant models, if you require explaining minute details, such as bony protrusions, detailed articulation, or ligament attachments.
- Price- Last factor that you need to count is price. Prices vary, based on the size and type of model. Giant models are likely to be expensive as compared to desktop models. So, depending on your budget, you can choose either of the option. However, never always choose models that are low in price because you would not want to make investment for teaching models again and again, if it gets damaged in just one touch. So, choose wisely, do spend hundreds of pounds on a model, opt for one that is reasonable and best solves your purpose.
From the above stated points, you must be clear with the facts about what things you need to look into while choosing anatomy model.
In agreement to all these points, you need to look into few other aspects like supplier’s experience, reliability, and time take for product delivery.